The Finance and Admin Unit is responsible for the Financial and Administrative Management of the Agency and the Head reports directly to the Executive Director.
The Unit’s responsibility also include:
- Co-coordinating the negotiation, evaluation and settlement of accounts
- Provision of briefs for Contractors, Consultants and all Contracts for the Agency
- Coordinate and keep in proper order all assets belonging to the Agency including the management of its estate
- Being responsible for the Agency’s annual Budget preparation and monitoring and its annual report
- Being the custodian of the Agency’s Common Seal